The Mission of the National Initiative for Consumer Horticulture is to grow a healthy world through the art, science and business of plants, gardens and landscapes.
Every household participates in Consumer Horticulture.
The National Initiative for Consumer Horticulture embraces:
- A foundation of diversity and inclusion.
- The importance of research, education and extension engagement.
- Support for innovation and creativity.
- A focus that blends environmental, social and economic issues.
- The need for accountability and relevance.
- An expectation of service.